Why Experiencing Fear When We Evangelize Isn’t a Bad Thing – Feat. Greg Stier and Mark Mittelberg
Posted October 9, 2019
On this episode we have two guests, Greg Stier and Mark Mittelberg.
Mark is an evangelist and apologist. He is the author and Founder of “Becoming a Contagious Christian” evangelism training through which 2 million people have been trained to share their faith.
Greg is Founder and CEO of Dare 2 Share ministries which trains and equips teens to live out and speak their faith. He has spoken to over 1 million teens around the nation and is the author of Gospelize.
In this episode you will:
- Receive practical ideas for starting spiritual conversations in your city.
- Hear Greg and Mark’s personal stories of coming to faith–and why these stories motivate them every day!
- Learn why we should embrace our fears of sharing our faith instead of running from it.
- Discover how students are catching a vision for evangelism.
- Find out why Greg is calling the Great Commission The Cause.
Want to follow along with show notes? Find them here!