On this episode we have two guests, Greg Stier and Mark Mittelberg.
Mark is an evangelist and apologist. He is the author and Founder of “Becoming a Contagious Christian” evangelism training through which 2 million people have been trained to share their faith.
Greg is Founder and CEO of Dare 2 Share ministries which trains and equips teens to live out and speak their faith. He has spoken to over 1 million teens around the nation and is the author of Gospelize.
In this episode you will:
- Receive practical ideas for starting spiritual conversations in your city.
- Hear Greg and Mark’s personal stories of coming to faith–and why these stories motivate them every day!
- Learn why we should embrace our fears of sharing our faith instead of running from it.
- Discover how students are catching a vision for evangelism.
- Find out why Greg is calling the Great Commission The Cause.
Want to follow along with show notes? Find them here!