Have you ever heard of this cool job title: Chief Dreamer? We hadn’t until we met the Chief Dreamer of LiveJam, Bonny Andrews. Bonny began LiveJam in 2005 and although it is based in New Delhi, they are spreading the gospel to youth across the globe. To date, they have impacted 1.4 million youth with the gospel.
We could not be more excited for you to listen in on this conversation where you’ll:
- Learn how God lit a revival in Bonny’s Indian hometown that forever changed Bonny and his entire family.
- Be challenged to hang out with people who focus on BIG vision.
- Find out the dream God laid on Bonny’s heart for youth to rise up and boldly follow Jesus.
- Discover Bonny’s conviction on prayer and listening to God–even over strategic planning meetings!
- Learn what’s on the horizon for LiveJam (hint: it’s happening in America!)
Not an auditory learner? Read the show notes here.